[Asterisk-doc] Major file layout changes, new version in CVS

Alexander Kandelaki asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:17:11 -0500

Hi guys!

You have made great progress for Asterisk Doc, it is really cool that
this project exist and becoming stronger.
I am coming from new voice provider- XVOIP, which we are launching next
week. Hopefully I can help with Service provider's chapter, based on
real experience and not only theory.
Tonight Jared placed first chapter outline. I will try to add as soon as
possible some content, to make it clearer.  I will appreciate to get any
feedbacks, suggestions you might have regarding service providers
chapter.

As some of you knows, we run Unofficial Asterisk forums
http://asterisk.xvoip.com , many newbie's are visiting this forum, we
are getting today about 100 unique visitors. People from 40 different
countries (hopefully access_log file is not wrong ;-)). I will make
sure, that one of topics on forums will reflect Asterisk-Doc project,
which is extremely important. It will provide us with additional 100
users a day and will help to finish this project sooner :)

Also, I would like to open additional mirror for asterisk-doc downloads,
based on our New York servers. Will inform you later about it.If we need
some web-space for project, let me know please, so I can organize it
with our company.

Anyway, I am glad to join Asterisk-doc.

Thanks,
Alexander Kandelaki aka Stealth_Man