[Asterisk-doc] Version 1.14 released

Greg Varga asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:13:58 -0800

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:07:49 -0700, Jared Smith wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 11:54, Leif Madsen wrote:
>> For anyone who doesn't monitor the IRC channel #asterisk-doc (you
>> should!), version 1.14 of the docs has been released to CVS.
>Thanks!  And thanks to whoever wrote that section!  (Wasim, was that
>you?)

Since the Anonymous CVS is slow, I have put together a page with the
latest files for the Asterisk Doc project.  PDF and the DocBook formats
are available there.

http://asterisk.sohoskyway.net/Asterisk_Doc/

>> Check it
>> out, and please help us add more stuff!  You can either email myself or
>> Jared Smith and we'll add and commit it to CVS for you.
>I'd be happy to!
>
>Anybody else lurking in the mailing list here is *strongly* encouraged
>to help contribute things to the book!
>
>Jared

You'll gett some documentation outta me yet Jared! :)

--Greg
Greg Varga
Author for RocketryNews
http://www.rocketrynews.com