[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Paul Kudla paul at scom.ca
Thu Jan 4 06:28:27 CST 2024

ok

i will post examples if/when this happens then for better clarificastion
unless groups.io is uniqe to asterisk ?

being an isp mailing lists / open systems are the first to get hacked !

Have A Happy Thursday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3