[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Thu Jan 4 06:21:14 CST 2024

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 8:07 AM Paul Kudla <paul at scom.ca> wrote:

> because the sender address (what a spam filter or in my case tmda would
> use)
>
> is : bounce at groups.io
>
> which is a universal email sending address from groups.io (ie their mail
> system)
>
> currently you are using : asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
>
> which is unique to Asterisk.

Okay, so you are saying that theoretically because it is a shared domain
name someone could theoretically receive spam from that domain name in the
future causing a deliverability issue for them for the new asterisk-dev
mailing list? I don't foresee that being an issue but if it becomes one
then I will investigate.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Director of Engineering | Asterisk Project Lead