[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) paul at scom.ca
Thu Jan 4 04:52:14 CST 2024

Good morning

I got verified however the new mailing list is using

Asterisk Development Team via groups.io <bounce at groups.io>

note the bounce at groups.io

should really be an asterisk email address

if i open up groups.io (like msvc etc) then spam will flow

i am an isp and apologise for the comments knowing you are doing you
best, just letting you know some difficulties before they become a large
scale issue

Have A Happy Thursday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3