[asterisk-dev] Running channels through dialplan on attended transfer

Nikša Baldun it at voxdiversa.hr
Thu Mar 2 04:10:38 CST 2023

I understand, but autoservice and AGI wouldn't be running on the same channel at the same time. And I assume that once the transfer is completed, original AGI call will be terminated. If I am wrong in that assumption, then I am in trouble.

It should be noted that, while you say that AGI can't run twice on the same channel, the the second AGI call does go through and everything works as intended. I am just worried that this will cause some problem down the line, and I would like to avoid the debug message.

Regards,