[asterisk-dev] Running channels through dialplan on attended transfer

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Thu Mar 2 03:57:23 CST 2023

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 5:50 AM Nikša Baldun <it at voxdiversa.hr> wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> thanks for the answer. Meanwhile, I've found that the debug message about
> competing threads happens because I am using Fast AGI, and two threads call
> AGI from the same channel. I assume this could potentially be resolved if I
> call ast_app_exec_sub AFTER the attended transfer has already been
> completed (and, based on your input, autoservice should be used). This is
> trickier to implement, but I'll try.

Fundamentally two threads can't service the same channel at the same time.
So autoservice and AGI can't run on the same channel at the same time, just
like AGI can't run twice on the same channel at the same time. It's the
equivalent of having two people tell you what to do at the same time.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Project Lead