[asterisk-dev] New Asterisk Documentation website is available for preview

asterisk at phreaknet.org asterisk at phreaknet.org
Tue Jun 20 13:51:18 CDT 2023

On 6/20/2023 10:32 AM, George Joseph wrote:
> The one exception is the auto-generated documentation for
> AMI/ARI/Dialplan.  That I'm starting to work on now.
Thanks, George - I see from the README that one can run this on a local
webserver. Will the auto-generated documentation aspect tie in with this
as well? I wrote my own xmldoc to HTML generator a while back so I can
view documentation for out of tree modules. If this can do that out of
the box, then that would certainly be nice functionality to take
advantage of. Will it just be sourcing from a core xml file, that we can
point elsewhere if we want, or is that going to remain more upstream
specific like it was with Confluence?