[asterisk-dev] ASTERISK-30184 re-INVITE after answering results in wrong stream direction

Fridrich Maximilian M.Fridrich at commend.com
Wed Sep 7 06:56:12 CDT 2022

I have a potential fix that consists of two relatively separate changes, one of
them modifies channel.c:ast_channel_request_stream_topology_change() and the
other modififies res_pjsip_session.c:resolve_refresh_media_states() (both very
small in size).

Since one of them touches the core and both probably require some discussion,
would you prefer it if I openend separate reviews on Gerrit for them? Only in
concert they fix ASTERISK-30184 but I am unsure of some unintended consequences
since they're relatively major changes of the logic.

Thanks,
Max