[asterisk-dev] MIXMONITOR - periodic beep is not present in RECORDING

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:00:31 CST 2022

Thanks jonathan ,

I am ok in modifying the source and trying . I looked at the source
audiohook.c:audio_audiohook_write_list() and i did see the below order

1)AST_LIST_TRAVERSE_SAFE_BEGIN(&audiohook_list->spy_list, audiohook, list) {

*2) if* (!AST_LIST_EMPTY(&audiohook_list->whisper_list)) {

*3) if* (!AST_LIST_EMPTY(&audiohook_list->manipulate_list)) {

Are you saying moving this around as below will help  or what is the
recommended move to try ?
1) *if* (!AST_LIST_EMPTY(&audiohook_list->manipulate_list)) {
2)*if* (!AST_LIST_EMPTY(&audiohook_list->whisper_list)) {
3)AST_LIST_TRAVERSE_SAFE_BEGIN(&audiohook_list->spy_list, audiohook, list) {

Also you have mentioned unexpected consequences from moving these around ,
any idea what it would be? , will it mess the recording ?
affect the call quality ? If you know the specific then it will help to see
will it be worth trying .

Also is there an existing patch available for the changes you mentioned?