[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 18.16.0-rc1 Now Available

Fridrich Maximilian M.Fridrich at commend.com
Wed Dec 21 01:21:19 CST 2022

> Security-Client: sdes-srtp;mediasec
>                         ^^^^^^^^^
> The ",mediasec" is missing.

Yes, the security_mechanisms option is a comma separated list of the
literal security_mechanisms that should be used. I.e. you have to
specify security_mechanisms=sdes-srtp\;mediasec,dtls-srtp\;mediasec
(don't forget to escape the semicolon).

> always the first entry of the list configured above is dropped in
> the following register request. Is this fixed by your mentioned patch
> below?

I could not reproduce this behavior. I just tested it with the current
patch and no list entries were dropped.

> I think the different headers are not addressed?

Do you mean the missing ";mediasec" values? That is due to the
configuration, as stated above. Besides that, I'm quite confident it
behaves as intended, we have been running test systems for quite a
while now.

I hope we can resolve your issues, it would certainly be desirable if
this patch worked for more than just very specific Telekom servers.

Best,
Max