[asterisk-dev] pjsip never expire stale contact

John Bittner john at xaccel.net
Tue Apr 19 21:51:56 CDT 2022

Hello,

Anyone know what command I can use to tell PJSIP to never expire a stale contact?
I believe chan_sip you could do it via ignoreregexpire = yes

I know PJSIP has maximum_expiration and minimum_expiration but not sure if this is going to work.

What I am trying to do is keep the expired stale contact in the database so I can do a contact lookup (get push keys) before I send a push notification to a Linphone softphone.
Any ideas on a better way... I am open

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

John Bittner
CTO

[cid:emca2a1028-3224-48d4-a2da-83f399b3f0a0 at 1d03ef42.com]
380 US Highway 46, Suite 500
Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: 201.806.2602 x2405
Fax: 201.806.2604
Cell: 973.390.1090
www.xaccel.net<http://www.xaccel.net>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information which should not be shared or forwarded. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail.