[asterisk-dev] pjsip advanced codec negotiation

Trevor Peirce tpeirce-lists at acrovoice.ca
Mon Mar 22 00:50:52 CDT 2021

On 2021-03-15 4:39 p.m., Joshua C. Colp wrote:

>     Interesting; the documentation doesn't make that clear.
>
>     Even so, it seems odd to change the codec right after answering. Any
>     thoughts about why its doing that or how to further diagnose?
>

> Debug level logging can provide further information on such things.

Is there any documentation available that describes what is and is not
implemented at this point?

I've found that
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/PJSIP+Advanced+Codec+Negotiation
does not match up with what the code is actually doing.

I'd like to know what is expected versus not expected before I go filing
bugs unnecessarily.

Thanks,

--
Trevor Peirce