[asterisk-dev] PJSIP messaging : specifying the user portion of the request-URI

Jean Aunis jean.aunis at prescom.fr
Wed Jun 16 11:06:16 CDT 2021

Le 16/06/2021 à 16:32, George Joseph a écrit :

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 6:27 AM George Joseph <gjoseph at sangoma.com
> <mailto:gjoseph at sangoma.com>> wrote:
>

> Changes up in gerrit...
>
> https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/16068
> <https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/16068>

Thanks. I've just tested it, with both the dialplan and AMI, and it's
working well. The From and To headers take the appropriate values.

That's exactly the behaviour I was looking for, thanks for this great job!

I'm using a very simple PJSIP configuration with a single aor and a
single contact, so there are probably additional cases which would be
worth testing.