[asterisk-dev] Jira / Gerrit Integration Issue

George Joseph gjoseph at sangoma.com
Fri Jun 11 09:07:39 CDT 2021

Oh, If you want to build the plugin, you'll need the Atlassian Plugin SDK
that matches our Jira version (6.2.6)
You can get it from here...
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210993/atlassian-plugin-sdk-tgz/version-history

Untar it in /opt, then prepend "/opt/atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.2.6/bin" to
your path.

You have to use the atlas-* tools to build, most of which are just wrappers
around maven.
atlas-compile and atlas-package will do it.