[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2021

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Mon Aug 16 14:27:12 CDT 2021

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 8:27 AM Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at sangoma.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 10:06 AM Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at sangoma.com> wrote:
>
>> Kia ora,
>>
>> It's that time again! AstriDevCon 2021 is fast approaching and signup
>> is now open[1]. AstriDevCon will be on Tuesday, September 28th, at the
>> Loews Royal Pacific in Orlando, Florida. If you would like to
>> attend, discussion is intended to be focused on developmental and
>> project level topics.  Seating space is limited, so signing up sooner
>> rather than later is recommended.  Due to the limited seating,
>> please wait for an acceptance email before making conclusive plans
>> to attend DevCon that day.
>>
>> Also, we plan on continuing our format from previous years to allow
>> people to submit talk proposals for DevCon. You can find information
>> in the signup form about how to include a proposal.

Greetings all,

If you weren't already aware AstriCon has been cancelled as a physical
event. It will be transitioned to a fully virtual event once again towards
the end of October when we normally have AstriCon. As a result AstriDevCon
will also transition to a fully virtual event. Details of when AstriDevCon
will occur and how participation will happen will be coming in the future
once we work things out. I will update the AstriDevCon wiki page[1] with
the information as well as emailing here. As always, however, registration
will be required to participate and I urge anyone who believes they will do
so to register now[2] so we know how many people will be present. This will
also alter the release date for Asterisk 19 and I will update the versions
wiki page[3] once the dates settle.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon
[2] https://forms.gle/jeYBFt7Q76AgCUaM7