[asterisk-dev] ASTERISK-26108 Bounty

David Sovereen david.sovereen at mercury.net
Thu May 21 10:32:42 CDT 2020

Hello,

I paid a Bounty to have this fixed.  The new code was submitted, but the powers at be at Digium said it was a new feature and not an improvement and declined to add it to any of Asterisk’s branches at the time.

When Asterisk 17 came out, I contacted the person who wrote the improvement about getting it added to the Asterisk 17.x branch, but have never received a response from him even after multiple requests over many months.

With the "Asterisk 18 Feature Freeze Two Month Notice” posted, I’m feeling pressure to get this improvement in.  As far as I know, the code is there and just needs to be added and/or slightly reworked to go into the current branch.

Looking for someone who can make this happen for me.

Thanks,

David Sovereen

Mercury Network Corporation
2719 Ashman Street, Midland, MI 48640
989.837.3790 x151 office | 888.866.4638 toll free |  989.837.3780 fax

Telephone  |  Internet  |  Hosting

david.sovereen at mercury.net <mailto:david.sovereen at mercury.net>
www.mercury.net <http://www.mercury.net/>