[asterisk-dev] [BOUNTY] Confbridge feature

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Wed Mar 11 02:10:34 CDT 2020

Hi John,

Sounds like a ring-group is a better fit for what you're trying to achieve.

exten => ...,Dial(PJSIP/101&PJSIP/102)

And as far as I know you can multi-channel originate, same as for Dial
above, so:

Channel: PJSIP/101&PJSIP/102

Alterantively, originate a Local/s at ringers channel if that fails.

Then there you simply do:

[ringers]
exten => s,1,Dial(PJSIP/101&PJSIP/102)

Kind Regards,
Jaco Kroon
C.E.O.

*T:* +27 (0)12 021 0000 | *F:* +27 86 648 8561 | *E:* jaco at iewc.co.za
*W:* iewc.co.za <https://www.iewc.co.za/> | *A:* Unit 201, Building 2B,
Sunwood Park, Queen's Crescent Lynnwood, Pretoria

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Interexcel/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Interexcel/> Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+InterexcelCoZaPTA/posts> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/interexcel-world-connection/>