[asterisk-dev] Dialplan pre-bridge handlers

Jim Van Meggelen jim.vanmeggelen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:45:36 CDT 2020

Pass stopmixmonitor the mixmonitorid of Joe's channel.

I'll admit it might end up being somewhat kludgy, but I figure a database
can keep track of all that for you, so it's just a query at the right
moment, and then passing the correct mixmonitorid in the local channel.

I can tell you this: if you need new functionality built into Asterisk,
that's really only going to happen if you're willing to fund the
development, or you can convince Sangoma there's a business case.