[asterisk-dev] pjsip - retry handling - faulty warning message?

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Sat Dec 19 00:45:24 CST 2020

On 25.08.20 at 11:13 Michael Maier wrote:
> Yes, that's true. While it happens extremely rarely, I wouldn't know how to trace it down. It usually runs for weeks without any problems, suddenly there are one or two entries
> (seldom more) and afterwards, it's fine again. Maybe I get sometime the opportunity to trace it down.

Ok, the last few days now, it happened quite often. I could see pretty often (5 or  more times a day) retries(!) even after 0.02 seconds. But not always. Sometimes, they don't occur
even after 0.1s!

Therefore, I switched on debugging and verbose output now (each level 5). What happened? No more problem now since one day ... - though there were really enough cases where the delta
of the answer has been slow enough to trigger a faulty resend.

Maybe there is a problem with registering 3 numbers to the same destination, which are handled by asterisk through the exactly same connection (tls/tcp)?

Strange.

Regards
Michael