[asterisk-dev] Memory leak since Asterisk 16.5.x / pjsip

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Mon Sep 16 13:46:35 CDT 2019

Am 16.09.19 um 20:19 schrieb Kevin Harwell:
> Actually can you create a new issue for this on the issue tracker. As well
> included the following:
>
> Has anything else changed? For instance was openssl upgraded between then
> too? >
> Speaking of which, what version of openssl is installed? As well what OS,
> and version?

CentOS 7, openssl didn't change. It's openssl-1.0.2k-16.el7_6.1.x86_64

> I assume before downgrading you were using the bundled version of Asterisk?

I'm normally using *always* the bundled version - I'm working on base of the rpm source package from Schmooze Com, Inc.
I've just changed the third party directory in 16.5.1 from pjsip 4.9 to 4.8 including all patches. I can provide you with the complete source package if you like.

> When you downgraded to pjproject 2.8 did you also install the patches that
> had been included with Asterisk for 2.8 that were under the
> "third-party/pjproject/patches/" directory?

Yes

> Lastly, can you attach the config_site.h you used and the ./configure
> command you used when configuring/building pjproject 2.8.

It should be the same as in the source file of Schmooze Com, Inc. I can provide the complete rpm source file if you want to have it. Both "versions", the one using 4.8 and
the one using 4.9.

Regards,
Michael