[asterisk-dev] res_calendar_exchange: anyone using it?

James Finstrom jfinstrom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:07:36 CDT 2019

When I wrote the calendar functionality in to FreePBX I was originally
going to use res_calendar.  It ultimately wasn't flexible enough for
my ambitions and as far as I could tell not many folks use
res_calendar.  Even asking during planning I received a lot of dunno
answers

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 2:34 PM Sean Bright <sean.bright at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The res_calendar_exchange module currently relies on a library
> (libiksemel) that is abandoned and is being dropped from recent distros.
> I've converted it over to use libxml2 (which is already a required
> dependency of Asterisk), but I don't have an environment in which to test.
>
> Would anyone be willing and/or able to help me test? If so, the review
> and patch is here:
>
>      https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/13124
>
> If I don't hear back in a couple days, I will try on the asterisk-users
> list.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sean
>
> --

James Finstrom
Guy who does stuff that is sometimes cool

gpg: https://github.com/jfinstrom.gpg

This email was sent from a personal email account. The content of this
email is not endorsed by my employer or any project I may be a part
of. The contents of this email should be considered my opinion and not
taken as any form of official response. Please keep your hands and
feet in the ride while in motion. Please be sure to tip the wait
staff.