[asterisk-dev] res_calendar_exchange: anyone using it?

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:33:16 CDT 2019

Hi,

The res_calendar_exchange module currently relies on a library
(libiksemel) that is abandoned and is being dropped from recent distros.
I've converted it over to use libxml2 (which is already a required
dependency of Asterisk), but I don't have an environment in which to test.

Would anyone be willing and/or able to help me test? If so, the review
and patch is here:

     https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/13124

If I don't hear back in a couple days, I will try on the asterisk-users
list.

Kind regards,
Sean