[asterisk-dev] Encountering a crash when answering calls since upgrading from 16.3.0 to newer versions

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Oct 17 04:29:37 CDT 2019

Hi,
  not sure if it is the same problem, but had something similar when
Asterisk was compiled on Xeon and running on Core i7 and DONT_OPTIMIZE
did the trick.
  You may also try to compile Asterisk locally on the crashing machine
without DONT_OPTIMIZE and BETTER_BACKTRACES

На 2019-10-16 23:04, Dan Cropp написа: