[asterisk-dev] GRPC TTS/STT support for asterisk

Igor Goncharovsky igor.goncharovsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:21:00 CDT 2019

Hello All,

During Russian asterisk user and developer conference we discovered that
one of the massive Russians asterisk corporate users develop own set of
modules for supporting async and non-blocking GRPC support for purpose of
speech recognition and speech to text in dialplan.

This solution being effectively used in production for a while and original
developer ready to make additional efforts to include this modules into
asterisk.

Current code published at github:
https://github.com/TinkoffCreditSystems/asterisk-voicekit-modules/

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments. In case this
features would be useful for community we'll work on improving code of this
modules and submit it to the gerrit.

--
Regards, Igor Goncharovsky
Unistim Dev: http://unistim.igorg.ru