[asterisk-dev] AMQP support in asterisk

Neimar neimar.avila at virtualsistemas.com.br
Mon Oct 7 15:23:59 CDT 2019

Hi Sylvain, good day to you.

The only problem I have encountered is reconnecting to rabbitmq in case of restarting it.

vsphone3*CLI> amqp test send connection vsphone queue vsphone-cdr message Test
Message sent successfully

# systemctl restart rabbitmq-server.service

vsphone3*CLI> amqp test send connection vsphone queue vsphone-cdr message Test
Error sending message
[Oct  7 16:19:12] ERROR[7878]: res_amqp.c:322 ast_amqp_basic_publish: Error publishing to AMQP: code -9

Thanks for modules.