[asterisk-dev] AMQP support in asterisk

Sylvain Boily sylvain at wazo.io
Wed Oct 2 17:16:10 CDT 2019

Hello,

I'm interesting about feedback on this modules before to added to gerrit
for review.

https://github.com/wazo-platform/wazo-res-stasis-amqp

This module send ari and ami message in stasis to amqp (rabbitmq). It
include another module to subscribe the application by ARI for sending
ari events to amqp. So it's possible to have an application with the
websocket and another with amqp for the message.

https://github.com/wazo-platform/wazo-res-amqp

This second module is an amqp client for Asterisk we extract from
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/4365/. There is also a branch to
received events from amqp with example to use it in another module.

I already talked about that in astridevcon in 2017 :
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/download/attachments/20185811/Astridevcon%202017%20AMQP%20%282%29.pdf

I'm at the astridevcon at the end of october and i want to talk about
it, but your input before would be nice.

Sylvain