[asterisk-dev] pjsip and RTP

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Mon Nov 25 08:44:28 CST 2019

Hi,

chan_pjsip has some issues w.r.t. RTP that's causing problems for me.
My setup is rather unique, so I also get why few (if any) others have
bumped into this before.

I'm trying to wrap my head around PJSIP and ICE.

I've got hosts with 200+ IP addresses.  I need a way to restrict the
advertised ICE addresses.  I can guarantee 1 v4 and 1 v6 address.

I'd prefer to not bind to [::] or 0.0.0.0 but it seems this is unavoidable.

Can ICE be enabled on a per-transport basis rather than on a
per-endpoint basis?

Kind Regards,
Jaco