[asterisk-dev] Video calling

BJ Weschke bweschke at btwtech.com
Fri Nov 15 20:14:28 CST 2019

I’ve been using it in several production systems for nearly a year now on the 16 branch and it has yet segfault.  My remaining chan_sip Asterisk 13 systems dump code at least once or twice every 3 months or so. I feel very safe saying chan_pjsip is stable enough for my production needs.

Sent from my iPhone