[asterisk-dev] Manipulating Connected Line with ARI

Jean Aunis jean.aunis at prescom.fr
Wed May 22 10:52:48 CDT 2019

Hello,

I was wondering if there was some work ongoing concerning the
manipulation of Connected Line and Redirecting information in Stasis
applications.

At the moment, it is possible to alter this information with the
appropriate dialplan functions, and the events can also be intercepted
with dialplan subroutines. But as far as I know, there is no direct way
to do this in with a Stasis application.

Currently, the only way to do this is to use the dialplan interception
routines, which call a Stasis application which then calls the
CONNECTEDLINE or REDIRECTING functions via ARI. Although feasible, this
is a quite complicated mechanism. I think doing the same thing purely
with ARI, without the burden of writing dialplan, would be interesting.

Any thoughts on that ?

Regards,

Jean Aunis