[asterisk-dev] Questions on feature/patch process

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Mon Apr 8 02:45:45 CDT 2019

Yes, you need to cherry-pick your patch to branch 16.
You can do this directly in gerrit though.
Be prepared however, that there might be modifications necessary.
I therefore personally prefer to do such things locally first in separate branches and then submit the changes on each branch individually for review.

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH