[asterisk-dev] Not able to see stun logs

Balraj Singh balraj.singh at zemosolabs.com
Mon Oct 8 15:31:17 CDT 2018

Hi all,
Following is my rtp.conf config for Asterisk installed on AWS which also
has a NAT in front of it and using a gateway too.

[general]rtpstart=10002rtpend=20000rtcpinterval=9998rtpchecksums=nostrictrtp=noicesupport=yesstunaddr=stun.l.google.com:19302;stunaddr=xx.xx.xx.xx:3478
;

I have set stun debugging on using :

stun set debug on

I’m unable to see any logs with respect to stun. I simulated the same thing
without a gateway on another asterisk installed on AWS with NAT in front of
it. I’m able to see the stun logs.
I tried with both Google’s stun server and my private stun server. Same
results.

Asterisk Version : 15.4.0
OS: CentOS with NAT and gateway and Ubuntu with NAT.

Please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong or you require to see more
configurations to debug the issue.

--
*Thanks, *
*Balraj Singh Saini,*