[asterisk-dev] How about to support multi video tracks of the webrtc sfu?

Xiemin Chen chenxiemin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:54:55 CST 2018

I just made it works with multi video tracks of the echo stream demo by a
few lines of source code change in apps/app_stream_echo.c:

249c249
<                       // continue;
---
>                       continue;
278c278
<               } while (0);
---
>               } while (--n);

Mean while I have a little change in native client code to have two video
tracks in one stream at the same time.

So I think it's not a lot of code change if needs to do this task. I want
to know your ideas, thanks very much.

Sincerely
Xiemin

Matt Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> 于2018年10月26日周五 上午2:52写道: