[asterisk-dev] SDP interop on SFU

Luca Pradovera luca.pradovera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:24:06 CST 2018

Hello,
that is a good starting point, thanks.
We are using SIP.js, and actually our client is just a modified version of
CyberMegaPhone2k.

What happens is that video stream sent from a Chrome user, when received on
Firefox, behave in an inconsistent way. Very rarely, they work. Most of the
times, we get either:
- No video at all
- A few frames at the start, then freeze
- Working video with very bad quality

My colleague is preparing a more thorough examination this morning.

Best regards,
Luca