[asterisk-dev] Fwd: PJSIP and Preconditioning (UPDATE prior to 200 OK on INVITE)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Jun 4 03:57:49 CDT 2018

Hi,

is there a proper way to report bugs in PJSIP? I've tried their
mailing-list (see below, this also affects Asterisk), but never
received any response....

Thanks,
Carsten
--

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/