[asterisk-dev] Report a regression?

Alexander Traud pabstraud at compuserve.com
Sat Jan 20 15:16:21 CST 2018

Because of commit c2850bf (ASTERISK-26563, Gerrit-7673), I am not able to compile Asterisk on the platform FreeBSD anymore. For example in FreeBSD 11.1, the compiler clang fails because of freeswap = (totalswap - usedswap).

How does an external contributor like me report a regression in general:
A) do I re-triage the issue report and flag it as regression? Or
B) do I create a new report and link the causing issue? Or
C) in another way?

What is considered a regression by the Asterisk team anyway: Is it a bug recently introduced which is not in a release, yet?