[asterisk-dev] ARI, Stasis, and Dialplan

Ben Ford bford at digium.com
Wed Dec 12 10:22:28 CST 2018

Hey all,

We’re looking into AstriCon feedback and one of the things we want to touch
on is ARI --  specifically, the ability to not have to create an
extensions.conf in order to dial into Stasis. Before we start working on
this, we’d like some direction from the community on what people would be
looking for. From a user perspective, how would you expect something like
this to work? Where would you look for information on how to do this, or
where it would be configured? Any feedback is welcome!

Ben

--
*Benjamin Ford*
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Software Engineer