[asterisk-dev] Asterisk amqp (ARI, AMI...)

Sylvain Boily sylvainboilydroid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:53:32 CDT 2017

Le 2017-09-07 à 14:02, Dan Jenkins a écrit :
> [...]
>
> This is good to see and something close to what we talked about at
> astridevcon last year

Yes i remember ;). But i also remember some people want to use
differents bus to do that. We are only focus on rabbitmq.

> - Asterisk providing a means into ARI from somewhere other than
> Websocket/HTTP - which would enable scaling - back then I was talking
> about wanting to push in the ARI Proxy inside the project but this
> seems like a good middle ground.

We did the the same for AMI, but we think it's better to have this
features directly in Asterisk. If your proxy is down you need to deal
with this. If Asterisk is down, everything is down, so you don't care
about your messages.

> I'll be interested to hear more and what restrictions there are and
> how you'd interact with it.

What king of restriction are you thinking? For interactions, are you
talking about our product?

Sylvain