[asterisk-dev] Asterisk amqp (ARI, AMI...)

Sylvain Boily sylvainboilydroid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 05:03:01 CDT 2017

Le 2017-09-05 à 23:54, Matt Fredrickson a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Sylvain Boily
> <sylvainboilydroid at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> We start a proof of concept based on thie review board
>> (https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/4365/) to get all ARI messages and all
>> AMI messages in rabbitmq instead of using a proxy like we did in Wazo
>> (https://github.com/wazo-pbx/xivo-amid) or with an existing like
>> https://github.com/nvisibleinc/go-ari-proxy.
>>
>> There is two parts. The first is the amqp resources wrote in this review
>> board to permit to publish directly in rabbitmq. I extracted it to a
>> specific module here: https://github.com/sboily/asterisk-amqp.
>> And the second, i created another module to push stasis channel events and
>> all ari events to the bus. https://github.com/sboily/asterisk-stasis-amqp.
>> We need to add AMI too.
>>
>> Channels are using the routing key "stasis.channel" and ari events app are
>> using "stasis.app".
>>
>> So the proof of concept works, but we would like to know the feeling of
>> people about this feature. Would like to get it inside asterisk? We need it
>> in Wazo and we don't want to maintain an external program to push events in
>> rabbitmq, so we could finish it and push it to gerrit.
>>
>> If someone want to work with us on this feature, you're welcome, let me know
>> ;-).
> Hey Sylvain,
>
> Long time no see, hope you are doing well :-)

Yes thank you :). I'll see you at the Astricon.

> Sorry for the delay on this - somehow I missed this email in the last
> week few days here.
>
> This sounds like a very interesting project, and one that would be of
> interest to the Asterisk project in general.  Feel free to push it up
> to gerrit when you feel comfortable and we'd be glad to start
> reviewing it.

Ok thank you, i propose to have a small intervention to give feedback
from people at the astridevcon and after we'll push it on gerrit.

Feedback from other people who develop around Asterisk is welcome. For
example we want to push on every messages (AMI and ARI) the asterisk
uuid, but maybe there is another interesting informations people need it.

Sylvain