[asterisk-dev] One sip stack to rule them all....

Troy Bowman troy at lump.net
Sun Oct 8 11:55:49 CDT 2017

I sincerely hope they don't deprecate it.  The pjsip code might seem fine
in development and test environments, but I am still afraid of using it in
production.  I see too many issues with it regularly on this list.  I can't
gamble stability versus my job security.

>From my perspective, chan_sip doesn't get bugfixes because it doesn't seem
to need them.  It just works.  I have had zero issues with it for several
years.