[asterisk-dev] Can someone please review something

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:03:54 CST 2017

Actually, I was more thinking about Redis as a PubSub mechanism, not as a
static storage backend.

Here is my take on things, developers need tools. Some developers prefer
Redis, other may prefer beanstalk,
and other may prefer log files. Each one has its merits and its issues, but
the overall ability to choose is important.
I believe that adding modern backends improves our appeal to "modern
developers" who are accustomed to these
tools.