[asterisk-dev] Where is pjsip_evsub_set_uas_timeout?

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Wed Nov 15 14:32:14 CST 2017

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 6:00 AM, Alexander Traud <pabstraud at compuserve.com>
wrote:

> > An earlier approach was to add support for setting pjproject's timer
> > (via a pjproject patch) and while that patch is still included here,
> > we don't use that call at the moment."
>
> OK, and what do we do with this code now?
> I am not used to leverage a version-controlled source code as pastebin or
> to keep dead code. Remove it? If not, it should at least work – configure
> is not able to find/match that feature at the moment. Remove or repair?

That patch was submitted upstream and committed to the pjproject.  However,
the function
name got changed slightly from pjsip_evsub_set_uas_timeout() to
pjsip_evsub_uas_set_timeout() when Teluu merged it into pjproject.
Asterisk never had a
commit that actually used the function so it does not matter.  Asterisk's
bundled pjproject
is currently 2.7.1 on the released branches and does not include the broken
patch anymore.

Richard