[asterisk-dev] Embed external video to a call

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tue May 2 03:24:39 CDT 2017

Hi,

The old projet Asterisk Video (Fontventa) had a module that allows you
to connect to your camera streams with RTSP : app_rtps / app_camera.

It uses the module app_ranscode too, in order to transcode Mpeg streams
to H264/H263.

The project is not updated, and probably not more referenced...
Ulex.fr had done modifications too, depending on your camera model it
can work with your camera. We can forward you the sources as there are.

Regards,

Borja SIXTO from Ulex.fr

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr