[asterisk-dev] detect called channel hang-up even with dial application g argument

Yves yves030 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 26 02:02:03 CST 2017

I see.

so if you don´t have control over server 2 the only way I could think of
is some kind of external hook... server 3 has to indicate the end of
call between S2 and S3 somehow
to server 1.
this could be done by calling an URL with call specific parameters or,
if you have access to server 1 and 3, connect them and close the
"circuit" back from
server 3 to 1 and use this "channel" as a signalling channel. this
should be very easy, if server 1 and 3 are on the same network and
slightly more work, when
the servers operate on different sites.

yves