[asterisk-dev] Symmetric RTP

Andreas Krüger ak at patientsky.com
Thu Feb 23 10:40:15 CST 2017

Yes that sounds very like the setup we're running now.

Currently the Asterisk servers are having a configuration in
res_stun_monitor with:

[general]
stunaddr=stun.l.google.com:19302
stunrefresh=30

And rtp.conf is configured with:

icesupport=yes
stunaddr=stun.l.google.com:19302

While the clients are configured to use the same stun address in SipJS.

Would it be smart to enable symmetric rtp in any case, like if the ice
negotiation fails ?

--
*ANDREAS KRÜGER*

Mobil: +45 51808863 <004551808863>
E-post: ak at patientsky.com
Adresse: Kongensgade 27 1, 5000 Odense C, Denmark
<https://www.google.no/maps/place/Kongensgade%2027,%205000%20Odense%20C>