[asterisk-dev] Destroy bridge not working

sven.evensen at teletopia.com sven.evensen at teletopia.com
Tue Feb 14 08:51:44 CST 2017

Thanks for response, it is definitly same issue. I do try to remove
channels before I destroy,
but that does not work for me, yet... I will look again down that
avenue.

Otherwise I will have to create a pool of temporary bridges and just
reuse them, would like
to avoid added complexity though :)

Sven