[asterisk-dev] Destroy bridge not working

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Feb 14 08:41:47 CST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017, at 04:23 AM, sven.evensen at teletopia.com wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am on Asterisk 14.2.1 and I am using ari4java.
> I use extensively  bridging to connect an incoming call to an outgoing
> call. That works well.
> When a call is finished, I call "ari.bridges().destroy( bridgeId );"
> to clean up. No error message
> and events look correct. But I see this :

There is currently an issue[1] tracking a problem with create/dial where
in some circumstances the bridge may not be deleted. It sounds as though
you may be experiencing the same underlying problem.

[1]
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26718?jql=text%20~%20"ari"%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20closed

--
Joshua Colp