[asterisk-dev] Working Groups

Dan Jenkins dan.jenkins88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:01:46 CDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Rodrigo Ramírez Norambuena <
decipher.hk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 7:44 AM, Dan Jenkins <dan.jenkins88 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rodrigo,
> >

> Hi Dan!,
>

> > [ .. ]
> >

> > So if I understand properly you'd like to see a working group around "My
> > first Asterisk Commit" - which would drive forward making contributing to
> > the project easier - whether it was improving documentation, or trying to
> > remove some of the road blocks people hit (like running the test suite
> > locally) or getting gerrit/gitreview setup etc?
>
> Yep,
>
> Or find new tasks or issues that can be easy to fix.
>
> --
> Rodrigo Ramírez Norambuena
> http://www.rodrigoramirez.com
>
> --

I'd expect, if working groups ran the way I imagine them running, each
working group would have lists of features etc and they'd be labelled
"first-commit" or something so that anyone could search for "first-commit"
type issues across all working groups