[asterisk-dev] Put Queue in Stasis Application

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Nov 21 09:21:45 CST 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016, at 11:18 AM, Salvatore Franco wrote:
> Ok,
> so the good news is that I'm not completely unable to do this :)
>
> Well, in your opionion, if ARI is too much high-level, how can i approach
> to the problem to manipulate channels that are in "standard" queue?

ARI is not too much high level to write a queue application. A few
people have done so and it works great. It just doesn't allow you to
control existing applications.

As for manipulating channels in the standard queue some stuff can be
done using AMI, but it may not work well and what you can do may be
incomplete.

--
Joshua Colp