[asterisk-dev] res_parking.conf realtime support implementation questions

Antonio Gómez Soto antonio.gomez.soto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:47:16 CST 2016

Hi all,

With respect to asterisk I've been out of the loop since asterisk 1.8.
Since that time new things like sorcery have been added.

I now circled back to asterisk and have a need for realtime support for
res_parking (on asterisk 13). Searched the ticket system, but could not
find any tickets.

Am looking for some advice on how to approach this, and things to look out
for if I'm going to implement it. (Also bumping my chances to get a patch
approved)

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

--